- Manufactured in Europe
- Tested in the Arctic regions of Finland
- CE-marked and trademarked
- Multilayer structure
- 4 treatment openings (2 on each side) to allow the patient to be examined, monitored and treated without opening the bag
- 2 transparent pockets for patient classification (Smart Tag MIST and / or A4 size paper / card)
- Padded, very cold insulating base with lifting / carrying handles (tested and approved for 260 kg)
- 8 carrying handle (4 on each side)
- Machine washable
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy to store
- Excess bag available
- Comes with evacuation strap
- Fire resistant (military version only)
CVN Arctic Pallas Hypothermia Bag
230.00 € + alv24%
CVN ARCTIC PALLAS Hypothermia Bag is specially designed emergency/rescue casualty bag that offers excellent insulation properties to protect against wind, rain and the cold. Manufactured incorporating orve+insul8 fabric.
Strategically placed openings that allow easy access, for treatment of the patient, without compromising the integrity of the fabric.
Waterproof and padded base layer for added protection and patient comfort.
Eight lifting straps, in-house tested to 260KG, for extraction from a compromised area.
Triage card pockets to identify immediate patient requirements.